One bedroom large studio casita with kiva fireplace.
Casa Gallina’s Leghorn Casita is a cozy yet spacious one-bedroom, 900 square foot open studio casita, gorgeously furnished and appointed with more than you expect! Most guests who stay here tell us that they spend more time “home” than they ever expected to. It is perfect for solo retreats or romantic getaways for two. A pull out full sized sofa bed is also available for one additional guest. Come and be my guests in the Leghorn Casita!
The Leghorn Casita features:
- Natural mud plasters and richly colored walls, arches and kiva fireplace
- Saltillo tiled floors adorned by antique rugs
- A queen-sized ponderosa pine bed
- Fine cotton linens in summer and flannel linens in winter
- An oversized goose down comforter and pillows (guaranteed for allergy sensitive people)
- French doors leading to your own private patio garden with gas BBQ
- A fully-equipped newly-renovated full kitchen with Island & dining table
- A wireless laptop computer and secured high speed WiFi
- Satellite television
- Music/Speaker hookups for personal music device
- CD/DVD player
“We stayed in the Leghorn Casita while visiting Taos for a brief ski trip. Every little detail has been considered and provided for. The kitchen was well equipped for cooking the fresh eggs delivered daily by the charming chickens out back. Special teas and coffee, nice dishes and cooking equipment, condiments and spices – the extra touches you never find in places with “kitchens”. With the comfy bed, kiva stove and plenty of room to spread out, you might find yourself hanging out at the casita more that you ever would in a hotel/apartment. Richard is a thoughtful host who has thought of everything any guest might ever need. A delightful place indeed!”Chris