Spring Vacation in Taos
A perfect time to visit: The cold winter days and nights have given way to warmer, dryer (and sometimes windier) days. The weather is dramatic. Warm days to explore, hike and adventure dressed in a tee shirt and maybe a sweater (just in case) and cold nights to cozy up to a fire back here in your casita. The good news is that it’s still the slower, less crowded time of year to visit Taos, and here are some great ideas for a spring visit in Taos:
- Spring Skiing up at Taos Ski Valley
- Soak in some hot-springs! I’ll tell you my favorites!
- White Water Rafting the Taos Box or The Race Course. It’s high and fast water time in late spring!
- Taos Shortz Film Festival (great short films/ super creative filmmakers from all over the world gather here in March!)
- Taos Pueblo – a world heritage sight!
- The Taos Lilac Festival: In May, Taos is abloom in lilacs! And tulips, and iris’ and and and and … That early spring feeling is in the air and in the gardens!
- Here at Casa Gallina, the arugula, spinach and radishes are all coming ready for harvest!