Winter Vacation in Taos
Winter here is one of our best kept secrets. In my opinion: a perfect time to visit Taos. When it’s at it’s quietest, it’s most still, it’s most authentic. When you will meet all the locals and get to know who’s who at World Cup Coffee downtown. It’s off-season. The smell of piñon smoke permeates the air. The night skies are the clearest you’ll ever see. This is the time to really slow down and cozy up and feel the magic of Taos.
- World Class Skiing at Taos Ski Valley
- Pre-Christmas fun weekends: Lighting of Ledoux. Bonfires on Bent. Taos Folk Art Pop Up
- Christmas in Taos is like no other! Farolitos, Taos Plaza Lights. Las Posadas. Christmas Eve at Taos Pueblo (Wow!)
- New Years Torchlight Parade at Taos Ski Valley
- Taos Chamber Music Festival Winter Series
- Pecha Kucha Night Taos
- The Winter Wine Festival
- Saturday Winter Markets
- Your Personal Reading Retreat: Bring the books that have been piling up next to your bed at home and sit next to the fire here in your casita and read for a week!